Through our work, we strive to increase the implementation of Circular Economy practices in SMEs in our communities and to link already existent Circular Economy projects and their stakeholders, locally, nationally and at a European level.
The project will carry out a blended training package consisting:
- Circular collaboration manual.
- Toolkit training materials.
- Digital learning platform & circular collaborative area.
- Guide book in circular economy for entrepreneurs.
- Capacity building sessions (learning and teaching activities).
- Training testing phase in circular collaborative management (b-learning).
- National circular events and final conference.
The Circular Collaboration Management Manual and Toolkits will serve both target groups:
- VET trainers, who will deliver the blended learning course to learners involved in the Circular Economy.
- Key actors of the Circular Economy and representatives from SMEs who are interested in participating in Circular Economy activities or in adapting a Circular Business Model for their company.