About this idea
The Alentejo Circular was a project developed by ISQ & Évora University in Alentejo's region, Portugal. It took place between November 1st, 2016 and November 1st, 2018 with the main goal of promoting circular economy in Alentejo’s agricultural and agroindustrial sectors.: olive oil, pig farming and wine producing.
- Analysis of regional reality of the wine, olive oil and pig farming sectors
- Identification of good practices in resource use and waste recovery from wine, olive oil and pig farming sectores
- Identification of opportunities in the wine, olive oil and pig farming sectores
- Creation of the collaborative platform for agricultural and agroindustrial sectors in Alentejo’s region
- Promote communication and knowledge sharing between entreprises and stakeholdes from the agricultural and agroindustrial sectors.